Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Birthday/600th post!

*Reggie with his bd present in his new residence 'the bunkhouse'.

One year later and the babe catcher is still alive.
This is definitely an item to put in the history books, folks.
Hannah actually kept a living thing alive for an extended amount of time!

Now, I know I don't treat Reggie as well as I should.
Heck, I joke about eating him every other day.
But in my heart of hearts I have a deep love for him. Not deep enough that I would cry at his death, though. We haven't gotten there yet...maybe at two years.

Oh, and 600 posts. W00T.
I sure only about 50 of those are decent, but what can you do.

2 comments:

  1. Austrailian Rainbow Fish forsure!!!! Look!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Australian_rainbow.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you wouldn't cry at his death. Pretty sure he is going to commit suicide after reading that.
    Fish leaping out of their bowls isn't unheard of, you know...

    ps. you need to follow RBF. I have like...6....and it makes Regis feel really insecure.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive